WHAT IS IT?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information it contains and how he or she uses his or her computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
The information provided below will help you to understand the different types of cookies:
- Depending on the entity that manages them: own or third party.
- Depending on the time period they remain activated: session and persistent..
- According to their purpose: technical, personalisation, analysis, advertising and behavioural advertising.
Google Analytics: A Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this You should do so by communicating directly with Google.
Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States and you agree not to share them with third parties, except where necessary for the operation of the system or where required by law. According to Google, we do notsaves his IP address.Google Inc. is a member of “Privacy Shiels” which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can find detailed information on this subject in thefollowing link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245. If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, which provides instructions on how to reject Analytics cookies in all browsers. More information can be found at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The user is also informed that he has the possibility of configuring his browser in such a way that he is informed of the receipt of cookies, You can, if you wish, prevent them from being installed on your hard drive.
Below we provide you with links to various browsers, through which you can make this configuration:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
- Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html